INITIAL SETUP DIRECTIONS FOR AMAZON FIRE TV STICK
- You must plug the power cable into the wall jack and the other side of the cable plugs into the Amazon fire tv stick
- You cannot plug the fire stick power cable into the USB port of the TV. It must get power from the wall jack, not your tv.
- The Amazon fire tv stick itself plugs directly into the HDMI port of your tv
- There is an Hdmi extender that comes with the Amazon fire stick and it’s optional to use
- Now you should have your amazon fire stick plugged into the HDMI port of your tv, the power cable should be connected to the fire stick while is plugged into the wall jack for power.
- Turn to the correct HDMI channel on your TV, and you will see Amazon fire tv splash screen
- Next, you will need to connect to your wifi and enter in your password
Once you connect your Amazon Fire Stick to your wifi, the screen will ask for your Amazon log in information.
You can make a free account here, if you don’t already have an amazon account.
You can use a free account or an Amazon prime account. Both simple get you access to the home page, and then you can use Kodi.
If you make an Amazon account on your computer or phone, it will not ask for credit card information.
- Once you log in with your Amazon Account, you will be on the Amazon home page. To access Kodi go to settings-applications-install all applications- Kodi – launch Kodi