Send returns to the following address with your invoice number and return slip.
Please fill out this form[wpforms id=”641″ title=”false” description=”false”]
P.O Box 189396
Sacramento, CA 95818
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Items that have water damage
- Items that have been used excessively
- Items that are ruined by customer
- Returned item must be in the same condition as far as hardware and software are concerned. (all of our units are in new condition, only opened to install our setup).
- There cannot be any damage to the unit, or the box it came in. Do not put tape or otherwise deface on the android or Amazon box the unit comes in.
We make every effort to make sure that you get a trouble free unit. Every unit is tested before being mailed out. If you are experiencing any problems, contact us, 90 percent of the time it’s a simple fix. Also visit our knowledge base section, our instructional guide and troubleshoot guide address all common issues customers face.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
- If you mistakenly erased or changed the software, and need it reprogrammed. We provide a reprogram service under our products list. Be sure to make the purchase and follow those directions. Returns go to a different address than Reprogram/Upgrades.
- Any return after 30 days may be denied by us, or be subject to 20% restocking fee if we accept the return.
- Buyer pays for return shipping, we recommend USPS padded flat rate envelope, its cheap ($6), Envelope is free at your local post office and its fast. We don’t provide return labels.